InterpretBank: Free online training
We're offering exclusive free Computer-Assisted Interpreting tools training with expert InterpretBank trainers. Take advantage of these sessions designed for both novice and experienced interpreters interested in learning best practices and how to get the most from InterpretBank.
And if you need a tailor made eLearning course to fit your time and needs, we will be happy to offer you private eLaerning classes at a competitive price. Just write us an email to discover more.
Training on site: our team will be delighted to give you, on site, a profound insight in the world of InterpretBank and in general of CAI tools. No matter if you are a professional association, an institution or an university. Let us join you in this fantastic journey.
The next FREE eLearning class will be held:
CLASS 1: GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO INTERPRETBANK
Monday 6th of May, 16:00 to 16:30 (CET, Berlin time zone), Language: English, Trainer: Bianca Prandi
A crash course where we will show you:
- The basic ideas of CAI tools and InterpretBank
- What are the most important features of InterpretBank
- How you can manage your data with InterpretBank
- How can InterpretBank help you with your preparation workflow
- You will see how to create your first glossary
- You will discover how to use automatic suggestions when creating your glossary
- You will see how to lookup terms from your database
BOOKING FOR CLASS 1 CLOSED
CLASS 2: WORKING WITH PREPARATORY DOCUMENTSSaturday 27th of April, 11:00 to 11:30 (CET, Berlin time zone), Language: English, Trainer: Claudio Fantinuoli
A crash course where we will show you how to:
- Create your first glossary with InterpretBank
- Automatically extract terminology from your preparatory documents
- Automatically download parallel texts from EuroLex
- Manually extract terminology from parallel texts
- Easily validate extracted terminology with real texts
- Use automatic suggestions when creating your glossary
- Automatically generate a first list of term about a specific topic
- Use the concordancer to explore the use of terms in real contexts
BOOKING FOR CLASS 2 CLOSED
To book your free webinar, fill out the form below.