v. 5.003 03 February 2018:
- Fixed: Hiding buttons for automatic term extraction/key concepts recognition for languages without this functionality.
v. 5.000 30 January 2018:
- New version: with brand new feature "Documents".
v. 4.014 02 November 2017:
- Fixed: export for print in some circumstances was limited to 100 entries.
v. 4.010 17 October 2017:
- New feature: it is now possible to upload on the server (for sharing among colleagues or accessing on mobile devices) more than 1 glossary; the user can filter the terms based on the glossary's name; the table columns are resizable.
- New feature: the user is prompted automatically after a certain period of time to perform a backup. This option can be disabled in menu Options.
- New feature: font design has been redesigned and offers now 3 font sizes (small, medium and large).
- Feature improvement: Memorization modality has been redesigned. It now offers the possibility to click on Known term or Forgotten. Terms flagged as Forgotten will be shown again in order to rehearsal them.
- Fixed: regarding synchronization, sometimes when changing the folder containing the database, the database was not correctly docked.
- Fixed: automatic translation from web resources now works for Chinese too.
- Fixed: in some circumstances, when upgrading from v3 to v4 the old database was not imported.
v. 4.09 25 August 2017: This update solves some issues in starting the Automatic Translation and opening the Web Pages in the Browser. Now it is possible to start these services both from the table and from the input fields. On Windows, the hot keys F1 (start automatic translation) and F2 (search in browser) work now correctly.
v. 4.08 1 July 2017: First public release of version 4.