v. 5.79 2 December 2018:
- Fixed: Case insensitivness when searching in Conference Mode in all languages
- Fixed: Import of Word glossaries produced &-amp; instead of &
v. 5.77 21 November 2018:
- Improvement: Better handling of Excel/Word files saved in non Latin directory and having non Latin file names
v. 5.74 12 November 2018:
- New: IATE in all languages is now integrated as online service. Translation are presented directly inside InterpretBank, however an Internet connection is required. The local IATE database is still used and has priority over the Internet version.
v. 5.71 20 October 2018:
- Fixed: On some systems, upload of glossary on our secure server reported errors if the user had inserted a e-mail address to get the link to the glossary
- Improvement: list of extracted terms has now a page forth/back function and allow users to see more extracted terms. Default value is 25 results on a single page.
v. 5.68 26 September 2018:
- Improvement: macOS version supports automatic download of documents from EUR-lex.
- Fixed: some PDF documents were imported only partially in InterpretBank.
- Fixed: in some languages, looking up terms in IATE internal database did not return any result if term contained some prohibited characters..
v. 5.67 24 September 2018:
- Improvement: annotated documents with your own glossary: added three templates and better matching algorithms.
- Fixed: Now annotated documents with your own glossary are compatible with Internet Explorer too.
v. 5.66 20 September 2018:
- Improvement: when opening multiple documents, user can set the default width of the opened documents.
- Fixed: Problem with ' in terminology extraction for French fixed.
v. 5.65 17 September 2018:
- Improvement: Terminology extraction is version 2 now. It improves the quality of extraction with any quantity of texts. Version 1 was designed to work best on big quantity of texts. It introduces 3 profiles of extraction (All terminology/Only specialized terminology/Only best terminology). Users may try all 3 profiles to see what best suit their needs
- Improvement: It is now possible to increase the font size of the user interface too.
- Fixed: Suffle terms in the Memorization modality was inactive.
- Fixed: on macOS after rezizing the main Window, updating a term would force the Window to return in its previous size.
- Fixed: pop-up menus in certain cases did not show up.
v. 5.60 10 September 2018:
- Fixed: prevents the searching feature in the conference mode to produce - with a specific setting combination - duble results.
v. 5.57 28 August 2018:
- Improvement: new engine to find translations in automatic translation database (i.e. IATE) both during glossary creation as well as booth look up (with automatic translation enabled). The new engine implements intelligent algorithms to harvest best results from the automatic translation engine and present less, but more precise results.
v. 5.55 21 August 2018:
- Fixed: in macOS version after updating the macOS framework as described in the User guide, it prevents a tool crash when importing a Excel glossary or creating a new glossary from menu.
- Fixed: after downloading parallel texts from EURO-lex, the Documents pane does not need to be closed and reopened again in order to show the texts in the list.
v. 5.50 1 August 2018:
- New: all options has been centralized in the new menu Preferences. In this way it is easier to adapt InterpretBank to the user's needs.
- New: the macOS version has new icons.
- Fixed: bug in the booth search functionality when searching in all languages, in some cases the same result has been displayed more than once.
v. 5.45 1 July 2018:
- New feature: first release of the native macOS version of InterpretBank.
- New feature: booth search functionality: it is now possibile to keep on typing and find translations not only in the active glossary, but also in the entire database and all additional resources (i.e. IATE) even if something has been found in the active glossary. The behaviour can be set by the user.
- New feature: For EU-accredeted interpreters, it is now possible to search in LITHOS, SCIC terminology datatabse. User need to access to the sistem by means of ECAS login.
- Improvement: Import of documents in Word (.docx) has been rewritten to grant for better quality.
- Improvement: Glossary export in Word (.docx) now contains table header (languages).
- Improvement: Find functionality in Documents: when working with parallel texts, searching for a term in the first document will automatically move the second document so to try to mantian aligment.
- Fixed: minor bugs in the booth search functionality in some specific contexts/settings.
- Fixed: minor bugs in the messages in status bar.
v. 5.40 16 June 2018:
- New feature: search function for imported texts.
- Improvement: stability improvement of Euro-Lex download.
- Improvement: import of Excel files.
- Improvement: minor bugs.
v. 5.35 23 Mai 2018:
- New feature: automatic import of Euro-Lex multilingual texts.
- Improvement: search in all leanguages also available for Emergency Search (entire database).
- Improvement: in the Memory modality terms without a translation are now automatically skipped.
v. 5.31 29 April 2018:
- Improvement: import of IATE database.
- Improvement: algorithms of search funtions in conference modality.
v. 5.30 09 April 2018:
- Improvement: terminology extraction available for EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, NL.
v. 5.03 03 February 2018:
- Fixed: Hiding buttons for automatic term extraction/key concepts recognition for languages without this functionality.
v. 5.00 30 January 2018:
- New version: with brand new feature "Documents".
v. 4.014 02 November 2017:
- Fixed: export for print in some circumstances was limited to 100 entries.
v. 4.010 17 October 2017:
- New feature: it is now possible to upload on the server (for sharing among colleagues or accessing on mobile devices) more than 1 glossary; the user can filter the terms based on the glossary's name; the table columns are resizable.
- New feature: the user is prompted automatically after a certain period of time to perform a backup. This option can be disabled in menu Options.
- New feature: font design has been redesigned and offers now 3 font sizes (small, medium and large).
- Feature improvement: Memorization modality has been redesigned. It now offers the possibility to click on Known term or Forgotten. Terms flagged as Forgotten will be shown again in order to rehearsal them.
- Fixed: regarding synchronization, sometimes when changing the folder containing the database, the database was not correctly docked.
- Fixed: automatic translation from web resources now works for Chinese too.
- Fixed: in some circumstances, when upgrading from v3 to v4 the old database was not imported.
v. 4.09 25 August 2017: This update solves some issues in starting the Automatic Translation and opening the Web Pages in the Browser. Now it is possible to start these services both from the table and from the input fields. On Windows, the hot keys F1 (start automatic translation) and F2 (search in browser) work now correctly.
v. 4.08 1 July 2017: First public release of version 4.