v. 4.010 17 October 2018:
- New feature: it is now possible to upload on the server (for sharing among colleagues or accessing on mobile devices) more than 1 glossary; the user can filter the terms based on the glossary's name; the table columns are resizable.
- New feature: the user is prompted automatically after a certain period of time to performa backup. This option can be disabled in menu Options.
- New feature: font design has been redesigned and offers now 3 font sizes (small, medium and large).
- Feature improvment: Memorysation modality has been redesigned. It now offers the possibility to click on Known term or Forgotten. Terms flaged as Forgotten will be shown again in order to rehearsal them.
- Bug correction: regarding synchronisation, sometimes when changing the folder containing the database, the database was not correctly docked.
- Bug correction: automatic translation from web resources now works for chinese too.
- Bug correction: in some circumstances, when upgrading from v3 to v4 the old database was not imported..
v. 4.09 25 August 2018: This update solves some issues in starting the Automatic Translation and opening the Web Pages in the Browser. Now it is possibile to start these services both from the table and from the input fields. On Windows, the hot keys F1 (start automatic translation) and F2 (search in browser) work now correctly.
v. 4.08 1 July 2018: First public release of version 4.